IVR is the backbone of the Cabcall suite of products, allowing you to automate the taxi booking process by hooking into your dispatch system.
How Cabcall's IVR works
When a customer calls your main number, they are greeted with an automated welcome prompt. The system checks for the caller ID.
If the system identifies the customer, they are walked through a series of prompts to book a taxi for their preferred location and time.
If the system does not identify the customer, they are transferred to a live operator.
- Works for both landlines and mobile cell numbers
- Recognises historic bookings made by each customer
- Ringbacks provide customers with the status of their booking and allows them to cancel an existing booking
- Reads back the customer's pick-up address using text-to-speech
- Prompts customers for further information (e.g. destination) using speech recognition software
- Support for multiple fleets and multiple languages
- Support and customisation for high turnover customers such as hotels, clubs and restaurants
- Generates docket numbers for public venues